The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release admission cards for the Common University Entrance Test – Undergraduate (CUET – UG) 2022. Students who have registered for the exam can download the admission card on official websites — cuet.samarth.ac.in Where nta.ac.in.
CUET-UG will be arranged for students seeking admission to 43 Central Universities, 13 State Universities, 12 Deemed Universities and 18 Private Universities. It will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode and the model will follow the objective-based multiple-choice question (MCQ) method. It will be held on July 15, 16, 19, 20 and August 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10, according to the official notification.
Candidates who have registered for the exam can follow the steps below to download the admission card:
1. Visit official sites cuet.samarth.ac.in Where nta.ac.in
2. Click on the CUET UG 2022 Admission Card Download Link option available on the homepage
3. A page will open which will ask you to enter login details
4. Enter details such as registration number, date of birth and other identifying information
5. The admission card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and save it for future reference
Although there are only four days left before the start of the exam, the NTA has not yet released the admission cards.